GravyWork is looking for Buffet & Dining Room Attendants for a university dining hall in Richmond, VA. Are you up for the job? Sign up today and start immediately!
- Hours: 3PM-8:30PM
- Mon-Fri (must work some weekends)
- Hours per week: 20-29
- Employment Length: 4 – 6 months
- Provide excellent customer service to all guests
- Able to work under pressure and maintain a calm demeanor at all times
- Maintain your work area and anticipate the customer’s needs
- Always arrive at the shift on time with consistent attendance
- Able to work flexible hours that include early mornings, evenings, weekends,
- A great multi-tasker and able to perform many different tasks within the dining hall during each shift as directed by the manager.
- Prepares beverages, food products, and handles cash.
- Comply with all company health and safety policies and procedures.
- Able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours)
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull, and frequently lift up to 30 pounds
- Military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Employees are checked in upon arrival and wear a mask through the shift, as do customers while they are being waited on by staff.